मुखिया से सम्बन्ध के दस्तावेजों की सूची


सरकार के द्वारा परिवार के मुखिया से सम्बन्ध के  दस्तावेजों की सूची

या आधार कार्ड में पता बदलने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज

  • 1. Ration card/PDS Card (राशन कार्ड)

  • 2. CGHS/ ECHS/ ESIC/ Medi-Claim Card with Photo issued by Centre/ State Govts./ PSUs

  • 4. Pension Card (पेंशन कार्ड)

  • 5. Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc. (जन्म प्रमाण पत्र)

  • 6. Any other Central/ State government issued family entitlement document

  • 7. Marriage Certificate issued by the government (विवाह प्रमाण पत्र)

  • 8. Photo ID card issued by Central/ State Govt. like Bhamashah, Jan-Aadhaar, MGNREGA card, ARMY canteen card etc. (जन आधार कार्ड)

  • 9. Discharge card/ slip issued by Government/ Private hospitals for birth of a child (only for child aged between 0-5 years)

  • 10. Self declaration from the Head of Family (HoF) certifying the relationship with the resident residing at the same address as HoF (शपथ पत्र)

VK Saini

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *