पहचान के दस्तावेजों की सूची


सरकार के द्वारा मान्य पहचान के दस्तावेजों की सूची

या आधार कार्ड में नाम बदलने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज

  • 1. Passport (पासपोर्ट)

  • 2. PAN Card/ e-PAN (पेन कार्ड)

  • 3. Ration / PDS photo Card (राशन कार्ड)

  • 4. Voter ID/ e-Voter ID (वोटर कार्ड)

  • 5. Driving License  (ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस)

  • 6. Arms License  (हथियार लाइसेंस)

  • 7. Photo Bank ATM Card (बैंक पासबुक)

  • 9. Service photo identity card issued by Central Govt./State Govt./ UT Govt./ PSU/ Banks

  • 10. Pensioner Photo Card (पेंशन कार्ड)

  • 11. Kissan Photo Passbook (किसान कार्ड)

  • Bima Yojana (RSBY) Card

  • 13. Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued/by the respective Central/ State/ UT Governments (दिव्यांग प्रमाण पत्र)

  • 14. Photo ID Card/ Certificate with photo issued by Central/State Govt. like Bhamashah, Domicile Certificate, (मू
    ल निवास)

  • Resident Certificate, Jan-Aadhaar, MGNREGA/ NREGS Job card etc. (जॉब कार्ड)

  • 15. Marriage certificate with photograph issued by State/Central Govt. (विवाह प्रमाण पत्र)

  • 16. ST/ SC/ OBC certificate with photograph ST/ SC/ OBC certificate  with photograph (जाति प्रमाण पत्र)

  • 17. Valid School Identity card/ Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution (during study course time i.e. while on the rolls only)  (विद्यालय का परिचय पत्र)

  • 18.School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC)/ Extract of School Records issued by Head of School/ SSLC book/ SSC certificate/Mark (10 वीं की मार्कशीट)

  • 20.Transgender ID card/ Certificate issued under the

  • Transgender Persons (Protection of Right) Act, 2019

  • 23.Certificate of Identity issued on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update by:

  • i. MP/ MLA/ MLC/ Municipal Councillor.

  • ii. Tehsildar/ Gazetted Officer Group ‘A’/Gazetted Officer Group ‘B’/ EPFO Officer

  • iii. Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages

  • iv. Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute

  • v. Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya or its equivalent authority (for rural areas),Village Panchayat Secretary or VRO or equivalent (for rural areas).

  • 24.For Ful
    l name/first name change requests: Resident to submit the Gazette notification of new name along with any supporting PoI document of old name with photograph (Even for 1st instance of the Full name/first name change

VK Saini

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *